How Online Classes Work
1. Create the perfect experience for you and your guests by choosing from our many options of class topics or custom design one of your own with Chef Michael
2. Chef will send you an email with easy electronic payment options, a Zoom link to attend your class online, and a list of the ingredients and equipment you'll need to create your meal
3. On the day of class, you and your guests can either follow along and cook with Chef, or attend class as a lecture. Either way, you get to ask questions via chat and be a part of the live experience!
How In-Person Private Events Work
1. You get to choose whether you'd like a private class, private dinner, catering, or any combination of the three
2. You get to choose whether you'd like your event to take place at Glorioso's Appetito on Brady St. in Milwaukee, in your home, or at an off-site location
3. We design a menu together using Sage Harvest's vast culinary archives for inspiration
4. You just sit back, relax, and let Chef take care of the rest
I've been taking classes with Michael for seven years. He teaches skills and techniques beyond just a recipe that I now use in my everyday cooking. Michael has helped me make fancy dishes easy, and my whole family has appreciated everything he's taught me!
Student from Food as Medicine Series
I'm impressed with the little tidbits presented along the way such as cleaning, cutting techniques, spice selection. All the things that veteran chefs have well-ingrained in their repertoire but that can make a big difference to a beginner!
Michael creates fun, informative, engaging classes that are accessible to any group. His lessons include chemistry, skills and techniques, and pro chef tips, infused with humor and warmth. He is able to modify for beginners and add complexity for those seeking to take their skills to the next level.