How Online Classes Work
1. Create the perfect experience for you and your guests by choosing from our many options of class topics or custom design one of your own with Chef Michael
2. Chef will send you an email with easy electronic payment options, a Zoom link to attend your class online, and a list of the ingredients and equipment you'll need to create your meal
3. On the day of class, you and your guests can either follow along and cook with Chef, or attend class as a lecture. Either way, you get to ask questions via chat and be a part of the live experience!
How In-Person Private Events Work
1. You get to choose whether you'd like a private class, private dinner, catering, or any combination of the three
2. You get to choose whether you'd like your event to take place at Glorioso's Appetito on Brady St. in Milwaukee, in your home, or at an off-site location
3. We design a menu together using Sage Harvest's vast culinary archives for inspiration
4. You just sit back, relax, and let Chef take care of the rest
I've been taking classes with Michael for seven years. He teaches skills and techniques beyond just a recipe that I now use in my everyday cooking. Michael has helped me make fancy dishes easy, and my whole family has appreciated everything he's taught me!
Student from Food as Medicine Series
I'm impressed with the little tidbits presented along the way such as cleaning, cutting techniques, spice selection. All the things that veteran chefs have well-ingrained in their repertoire but that can make a big difference to a beginner!
Michael creates fun, informative, engaging classes that are accessible to any group. His lessons include chemistry, skills and techniques, and pro chef tips, infused with humor and warmth. He is able to modify for beginners and add complexity for those seeking to take their skills to the next level.
Travel the world and explore different cultures one dish at a time. This series of classes has been carefully curated from authentic sources from around the globe with focus on approachability and realistic ingredient sourcing.
Cooking Without Recipes
Learn how to shed the shackles that keep you from mastering your favorite dishes. Food is always speaking to us. Let us teach you how to speak food's language and navigate your kitchen like a boss.
Knife Skills and Other Essentials
In this series of classes, we will teach you how to become better, more efficient, faster, and more confident with your knife skills and other important culinary techniques.
Food as Medicine
When you're eating with a purpose and have established a goal - whether that goal be losing weight, gaining weight, recovering from an illness, or any another objective - having the right resources makes all the difference in the world. Dive into the nutritional sciences end of the food pool and it just might change, if not save, your life.
Vegetarian and Vegan
Whether you are trying to replace animal-based ingredients or avoid dishes that feature them all together, we have the best solutions that are guaranteed to exceed your expectations. Plant-based power dishes are a passion of ours and we look forward to sharing our secrets with you.
Baking, Pastry, and Confectionery. Although all food can be viewed through the lens of science, baking is geared a bit more towards chemistry. Without making things too technical, we have ways of showing everyone from the novice baker to the seasoned pro how to make their creations sing a song so sweet, they'd swear that it was sinful.